The Hilliard State School P&C Association welcomes all our families back to school for 2021! An especially warm welcome to all the new families starting with us this year. We’re looking forward to sharing this journey with you and your children.
The aims of the P&C include:
- providing affordable essential services to the Hilliard community
- supporting the school and teaching staff by providing additional resources and funding
- upgrading and improving school facilities and common areas to support learning and play
- organising fun and engaging events to enhance the school experience
- representing the interests of and being a voice for Hilliard families
- providing information and assistance to families
- offering opportunities for families to socialise
Select from the menu to find out more about our P&C and team, how you can be involved, what services we provide, upcoming events and more.