We love to see parents helping out at school! The P&C has many opportunities for you to be involved – you don’t have to join the P&C if you don’t want to (although it’s a great way to keep up to date)!
Joining us in the tuckshop, selling ice blocks or raffle tickets, joining our craft group, or helping at our Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Christmas stalls are just some of the ways you can get involved. Keep an eye on Facebook pages and groups for volunteer callouts, or contact us to find out more.
Why Help Out?
- It’s a great way to get involved in your child’s education – research shows that when parents are involved, kids do better in school!
- It teaches your kids that being at school and helping others is important – kids absolutely love seeing their parents pitching in around school
- Make new friends and be a part of the community
- Share your skills or learn new ones and feel a sense of achievement
- Help us make the school a better place for our families
- Keep essential services running and affordable